Friday, October 22, 2010

What's Shaking

Not too much shaking here at Fearless Fibers HQ, but there are a few things simmering. I'm focusing on dyeing to restock a bit, as well as to get the new Merino/Cashmere/Nylon DK Yarn ready to go. The early bird pre-orders are done now, so I'm dyeing up the initial stock for the shop. There won't be a ton of it for starters, so keep your eyes peeled for it. I'll post here, in the FF group on Ravelry, and will notify the FF mailing list when it's ready to go.

Once that's all squared away, it will perhaps be time for another sock club. It's been quite a while since the last one and I've received a few inquiries about when the next will be, so I think it's probably about time. It will take me a little while to prepare for that, but it should be coming before too terribly long. Perhaps in time for your holiday wish list?

That's what's shaking here. More to come soon.

1 comment:

GinaF said...

can't wait to hear about it!